Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

On December 11th i filed a claim.My heating unit went out.

The diagnosis were ee had a coil that was cracked and HWA was going to order the part. After not hearing from them for a week i called ans was told that they were go I ng to replace the whole unit but we would be responsible for covering a 200 dollar fee thats not included in our warrenty for duct modification. Well 2 weeks after that the unit came in and it was the wrong unit. Had to wait even longer.

Finally the new unit came in. The tech spend 10 hours at my home only to have the unit blow out cold air 3 hours after he left. A second opinion was to be sent out to my home which we are still waiting on. We went through Christmas and Thanksgiving, my husband had to have surgery and had to come home to our home still blowing out cold air.

Not only that but my utility bill for the month of December was 355 dollars when it runs around 120. I had to light my gas fireplace, run space heaters and cut my stove on just to circulate heat in my home due to 16 degree temperatures.

Thanks alot HWA for nothing.A month later and my unit is still not functioning the way it should.

Review about: Home Warranty Of America Claim.

Comments

HWACares
#1421982
Home Warranty of America Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.We are sorry to hear about the frustrating experience you had through the claim process and would appreciate an opportunity to look into the issue for you.

If you would, please provide us with your name, phone number, property address, and contract or claim number for assistance at digitalcare@hwahomewarranty.com .Thank you--Lucy